Saturday, May 4, 2013

02042013

this is a month-old draft.
been written a few days after my birthday.
but i still wanna post this. hihi.

2 April.
a meaningful date, 
celebrated by being grateful to be born with such beautiful gifts.

gift of being born in such a lovely religion, Islam.
gift of breathing every single air for these 22 years and 32 days.
gift of being loved by my loved ones.
gift of living in a completeness of everything.
gift of having to learn the hardships of life with patience.
gift of knowing how to think whenever I have to think.
gift of getting through thick and thin with an ultimate support from loved ones.

yes. loved ones.
I am no me without 'em.
Ummi, Abah, Abang An, Abang Anam, Kak, Kak Nurul, Kak Ti, Abang Khairul..
Farhan, Aiman, Haikal, Akid, Hasif, Farisya, Aufa..
Best friends, from Primary School until now.
and my only heart chocolate, MNS.
They build me for who I am now.
The strength inside me.
Thank You Allah, for giving me chance to live until now. :)

okay okay. enough with those wishes. hehe.
this year I have a pack schedule. 
Academic and also not really academic thingy.
how do I divide myself? no, i never had a chance to manage my time.
procastination is just a part of me. sadly.
even though with this unperfectness of myself, 
there's the ones who're still standing beside me.hehe

Thank You guys, for not forgetting this date.
Honestly, I was not expecting anything for this date.
yelaaaa, pukul 11. 45 mlm pun tengah meeting lg kan.
meeting plak meeting sofbol. adui. seriously.
at first, I thought this year was just a worst celebration for me.
for nobody would remember this date.
that night before 2 April we had 3 meetings isn't it?
no, it's just me. and I skipped one of it. kehkeh.
lantak ler. I wanna spend my time kott for that special date dgn org2 tersayangs.
x salah kan? pheww. 
that moment dh dekat pukul 12 tu bila Iqa ajak pegi meeting sofbol, dh rasa mcm...
alaaaa ade meeting lg ke? hmm maksudnya there's no chance to embrace that 2 April laa. ahaha
even org tak ingat, aku nk jugak menikmati saat tarikh tu sorang2 haa.
gelabah gila aku ni. haha
but then, tengah meeting, I got birthday texts.
the first one to wish mestilaaa the heart chocolate of mine. hihi.
then, syuhada and iqa.
tengah baca text tu aku syukur laa diorg ingat jugak.
even x celebrate pun takpe. :)
tapiii. ade jugak surprise sebenarnya. hihi
I got Chopper from him and a panda head from syuhada that night.
belum fikir lg nama apa nk letak dekat menatang yg syuhada bg tu. haha.
celebrate sederhana pun lg sweet sebenarnya.
ikhlas tu yg penting. wahcehhh. gila ayat!
yelaa betul laa tu. ikhlas yg penting. :)
aku x expect pun dapat hadiah besar2, makanan banyak2, surprise gempak2.
btw, aku x expect pun ade tepung malam tu. haih korg ni memangggg laaa~~ -_-
tp x pe, asalkan semua antara korang ade dengan aku je. :)
okay done with that story mory.
naahh few photos of that night. 
malam tu tidur dalam senyum je aku ni. hehe
sayang korangs semua! ;*


*seven of us. love you guys. hihi*

*the only one of mine. special love for you. and a BIG HUG! \(^_^)/ iwalyf*

*got Chopper from my dear baby boo. thankyou b :)*

**special thanks to my dear for G.I. Joe night we spent, even though you hadn't enough sleep that day.
**i will always love you until death tear us apart. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment